Professional Installation & Pet Doors Sales
Tucson Dog Doors has been installing doors since 2005. As of 2015, we have installed over 3000 doors in multiple different applications. We can install through doors, walls, stucco, block, glass & windows.
We install multiple brands of doors, and have multiple sizes available.
- Offering the Widest Selection of Doors
- We represent numerous name brand manufacturers both locally and nationwide. Pet doors are not “one size fits all.” It is our job to be knowledgeable about the benefits and features of various doors and to pass that information on to you. We can help you make the best selection for your home, your pet, as well as your wallet.
- Sizing Your Dog Door Correctly
- When selecting a pet door, think about buying a size that will serve your pet for its entire life. Quality pet doors can move with you. A younger dog can use an undersized door but over time, it will become more difficult and potentially hazardous. An older dog will want a door that he does not have to step up and through. An arthritic dog or a dog with a bad back will need a door that they can walk through as normally as possible.
- DOORS – wood, fiberglass, metal
- WALLS – framed siding, stucco, brick and block
- GLASS – in glass doors, French doors or panels in sliding glass doors
- WINDOWS – for cats
We are known for our quality installations. We concentrate on taking the time to “measure twice and cut just once.” We appreciate your trust in us and you will appreciate our thoughtfulness in cleaning up when we are done.
If you are a do-it-yourselfer, we can help coach you through the installation process.
- Creative Solutions
- We welcome situations that present challenges. At some homes it’s a challenge just to figure out the ideal location for the dog door. We have also built steps or ramps giving pet’s easy access to their door. We have also helped home owners in either designing or building outdoor enclosures which protect their pet once it does go outside.
- We Care
- We care about the environment and recycle used materials.